General Terms And Conditions
Our products are carefully selected and come exclusively from leading uk manufacturers. If you still are not satisfied with your purchased product, let us know in writing by return. Each complaint will be confirmed within 24 hours by us and we aim to solve this within 5 working days. Of course we will keep you informed during checkout.
Any unopened item may be returned within 14 days in original packaging if possible and the full amount will be reimbursed. Before returning your unwanted or damaged items, please first contact us.
For this reason we ask you to take a picture of the product and to send it to us.
Fresh products may not be returned
Sale of alcohol
According to the current Dutch law, the sale of alcohol to young people under 18 years old are prohibited. By placing your order you are confirming over 18 years of age. We reserve the right to cancel the contract unilaterally in case of doubt. Alcohol is only sent to addresses in Netherlands. A maximum of 6 bottles per order. Email us for shipping costs for larger numbers.
This is also the reason why we all send it by registered letter seen so you must sign at the time that the package and agree that you are over 18 years of age.
Bob's Groceries makes every effort to protect your privacy. All personal information you provide is used solely to process your order and to provide customized service. This information will not be transferred to third parties, unless this is regarded as suspicious by us. A command is not taken into consideration if the specified information found to be incorrect.
By using our website, you agree to our terms of delivery and payment. All information displayed on this Web site including prices are correct and include VAT. However, it may be necessary to interim prices up or down. At the time of your order will be confirmed this to you. All our products are defined with the utmost care. Nevertheless, the mentioned dimensions and weights differ from reality, as well as the colors that are used in the images.
We ask you the ingredients to the outside of the package read carefully prior to consumption. Bob's Groceries is in no way liable for the negligence of these. If in doubt you can always contact us. On your behalf we will approach the relevant manufacturer and your question.
Where possible we use eco-friendly products and used packaging. The fill material in our packaging is Pelaspan Bio. This not only protects your shipment, but is also made from only natural ingredients, 100% biodegradable and compost completely Honorable.
5466 AC Veghel
KVK nr: 72506989
BTW nr: NL11970534.B02
Article 1 – DEFINITIONS
In these conditions, the following definitions shall apply:
Cooling-off period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
Consumer: the natural person not acting in the exercise of a profession or business and an agreement on away with the entrepreneur;
Day: calendar day;
Duration transaction: a distance contract in connection with a series of products and/or services, whose delivery and/or purchase obligation in time is spread;
Durable medium: any means that the consumer or entrepreneur to information provided to him personal aims, store in a way that future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information;
Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to within the cooling-off period opt out of the agreement on distance;
Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who is a member of the Webshop keurmerk and products and/or remote services to consumers;
"Distance contract" means a contract in which in the context of an organized by the entrepreneur system for distance selling of products and/or services, to the conclusion of the agreement exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication;
Means of distance communication: means that can be used for the conclusion of an agreement without the consumer and entrepreneur in the same room are met.
Article 2-the entrepreneur's identity
5466 AC Veghel
KVK nr: 72506989
BTW nr: NL11970534.B02
Article 3 – SCOPE of APPLICATION
1. these general conditions apply to all offers of the entrepreneur and on every established contract between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
2. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these terms and conditions to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, will before the distance contract is concluded, indicated that the General conditions at the entrepreneur and, at the request of the consumer as quickly as possible be sent free of charge.
3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, then by way of derogation from the previous paragraph, and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general conditions to the consumer electronically will be made available in such a way that the consumer can easily stored on a durable medium. If this is not reasonably possible, will before the distance contract is concluded, be indicated where the General conditions by electronic way can be heard and that they are at the consumer's request, by electronic means or otherwise will be sent free of charge.
4. In addition to these general terms and conditions of specific product or service apply, the second and third paragraphs shall apply mutatis mutandis and the consumer in the event of conflicting terms and conditions always rely on the applicable provision that is most favorable to him.
Article 4-the OFFER
1. If an offer is subject to a limited duration or subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
2. the offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and/or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer as possible. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true reflection of the products and/or services. Obvious mistakes or obvious errors in the offer shall be binding on the entrepreneur.
3. each offer will contain such information that clear to the consumer is what rights and obligations are involved to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in particular:
-the price including taxes;
-any costs of delivery;
-the way in which the contract shall be concluded and which actions this will require;
-whether or not application of the right of withdrawal;
-the method of payment, delivery or performance of the contract;
-the deadline for accepting the offer, or the period for adhering to the price;
-the level of the rate for distance communication, if the cost of using the means of distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the basic fee for;
-whether the agreement is filed subsequent to its conclusion, and if so in what way-the consumer to consult it;
-the way in which the consumer, for the conclusion of the agreement, the information provided under the agreement can rectify these;
-the languages in which, in addition to the Dutch, the contract can be concluded;
-the conduct to which the entrepreneur has subject and the way in which the consumer can consult by electronic means; and
-the minimum duration of the contract in case of an expensive transaction.
Article 5-the contract
1. The agreement is subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, at the time the consumer accepts the offer and comply with the corresponding conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the trader will immediately confirm receipt of the electronic acceptance of the offer. Until receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer may rescind the contract.
3. If the contract is concluded electronically, the trader will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and will ensure a secure web environment.
If the consumer can pay electronically, the trader will appropriate security measures.
4. the economic operator may-within statutory frameworks-about the consumer's ability to fulfill his payment obligations, as well as all facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If the entrepreneur on the basis of this research good grounds not to enter into the contract, he is entitled to refuse an order or request or motivated to implement special conditions.
5. the company will at the product or service to the consumer the following information, in writing or in such a way that the consumer can store it on an accessible durable medium:
a. the address of the trader's business where the consumer can lodge complaints;
b. the conditions under which and how the consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
c. information on existing after-sales service and guarantees;
d. the conditions in article 4 paragraph 3 of these, unless the trader to the consumer has provided before the execution of the agreement;
e. the requirements for cancellation of the agreement if the contract has a duration of more than one year or is indefinite.
6. In the case of an expensive transaction, the stipulation in the previous paragraph applies only to the first delivery.
Article 6 – RIGHT of WITHDRAWAL
Upon delivery of products:
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the ability to dissolve the contract, without giving reasons for 14 days. This period commences on the day following receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer and to the.
2. During this period the consumer shall handle with the product and its packaging. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary in order to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will have the product and if reasonably possible in the original condition and packaging to return the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions by the entrepreneur.
Upon delivery of services:
1. On delivery of services, a consumer has the possibility to dissolve the contract, without giving reasons for at least fourteen days with effect from the day of entering into the agreement.
2. To make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer focus to the entrepreneur at the offer and/or at the latest at the supply reasonable and clear instructions in this regard.
Article 7-COSTS OF WITHDRAWAL
1. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, at the cost of return shipping account.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the trader will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after the return or withdrawal.
Article 8-EXCLUSION of the RIGHT of WITHDRAWAL
1. The trader may exclude the right of withdrawal by the consumer as far as provided for in paragraph 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal is valid only if the entrepreneur clearly in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement, has mentioned.
2. exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a. that the trader are established in accordance with the consumer's specifications;
b. that are clearly personal in nature;
c. that cannot be returned due to their nature;
d. that rapidly decay or become obsolete;
e. the price of which is subject to fluctuations on the financial market on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
f. for individual newspapers and magazines;
g. for audio-and video-recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal.
3. exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
a. relating to accommodation, transport, catering or leisure activities to be carried out on a given date or during a specified period;
b. the supply of which started with the explicit consent of the consumer before the withdrawal period has expired;
c. on betting and lotteries.
Article 9-the PRICE
1. During the period mentioned in the offer prices of the products and/or services are not increased, except for price changes due to changes in tax rates.
2. by way of derogation from the previous paragraph, the trader may products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and where the entrepreneur's control, with variable prices. These fluctuations and the fact that any price mentioned in the offer.
3. price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only allowed if they are the result of statutory regulations or stipulations.
4. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only allowed if the entrepreneur has agreed and:
a. they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions; or
b. the consumer the power to terminate the contract on the day on which the price increase takes effect.
5. in the offer of products or services mentioned prices include VAT.
Article 10-COMPLIANCE and WARRANTY
1. the company guarantees that the products and/or services fulfill the contract, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usability and on the date of the conclusion of the agreement existing legal provisions and/or Government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also in that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
2. a guarantee by the trader, manufacturer or importer does not alter the legal rights and claims that the consumer under the agreement in front of the entrepreneur can do.
Article 11-DELIVERY and EXECUTION
1. The trader will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer to the company.
3. Subject to what about this in article 4 of these terms and conditions, the company accepted orders within 30 days, unless a longer delivery has been agreed. If delivery is delayed, or if an order is not or only partially carried out, the consumer of this no later than 30 days after the order was placed. The consumer in this case the right to terminate the contract without penalty and right to possible compensation.
4. In case of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the trader will refund the amount which the consumer paid as quickly as possible, but no later than 30 days after dissolution.
5. If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, the trader will attempt to make available a replacement article. At the latest at the time of delivery will be reported in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement article is delivered. To substitute items, the right of withdrawal cannot be excluded. The costs of any return shipment shall be borne by the entrepreneur.
6. The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with the trader up to the moment of delivery to the consumer to, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
Article 12-DURATION TRANSACTIONS duration, cancellation and RENEWAL
1. the consumer may contract for an indefinite period, which extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, at any time terminate there still rules and a notice of up to one month.
2. the consumer may contract for a definite period, which extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services at any time by the end of the night holding fixed-term terminate the applicable termination rules and a notice of up to one month.
3. the consumer may the agreements mentioned in the previous paragraphs:
-Cancel at any time and not be limited to cancellation at some time or in a given period;
-Cancel at least in the same way as they are entered into by him;
-cancel the same notice period as the entrepreneur has negotiated for themselves.
4. a contract for a definite period, and that extends to the regular
delivery of products (including electricity) or services should not be extended or renewed tacitly for a certain duration.
5. by way of derogation from the previous paragraph may be a contract for a definite period, which extends to the regular delivery of daily news and weekly newspapers and magazines tacitly be extended for a fixed period of up to three months, if the consumer this extended agreement by the end of the extension may cancel up to one month's notice.
6. A contract for a definite period, which extends to the regular delivery of products or services, may only be extended tacitly for an indefinite period if the consumer may cancel at any time with a notice period of one month and a notice of up to three months incase the agreement extends to the regular, but less than once a month , delivery of day, news and weekly newspapers and magazines.
7. a limited duration to the regulated agreements to deliver day-introduction, news and weekly newspapers and magazines (trial or introductory subscription) is not implied continued and ends automatically at the end of the trial or introductory period
8. If an agreement has a duration of more than one year, should the consumer after a year the agreement at any time with a notice of up to cancel a month, unless the reasonableness and fairness itself against cancellation before the end of the agreed duration.
Article 13 – PAYMENT
In our online store are several payment options to make a payment.
We request you to with every order placed the payment according to our payment system which is managed by Pay.nl.
* Sofort Banking
* Mister cash
* Transfer to account
If you make a payment via PayPal, PayPal, Sofort Banking or Mister cash then your order will be immediately processed.
Upon transfer, your order is processed as soon as the payment arrives.
Article 14-delivery and shipping costs
All packages are sent with Post nl.
Package 0 – 10 KG (incl. packing material) via post € 7.95 * in the Netherlands. Order amount below € 15.-
Package 0 – 20 KG (incl. packing material) via post € 6.95 * in the Netherlands. Order amount above € 15.-
Package 20 – 30 KG (incl. packing material) via post € 7.95 *
If a package is heavier than 30 kg (including packing material) a sequenced package created.
€ 6.95 for each subsequent packet is calculated, there are no restrictions on quantities.
Belgium and Germany
Package 0 – 30 KG (incl. packing material) via TNT post € 7.95 * to Belgium and Germany.
Sending to other countries is also possible to do this, please contact us first.
Different rates apply for packages abroad.
You will receive a Track & Trace code, sent by email or sms.
On delivery is asked for an autograph.
We can also send order to the following countries: Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Austria and other EU countries. First contact us to calculate the price.
Pick up at our address is free.
Bank transfer, Ideal, Paypal, and Cash on pick up.
If to pay cash, we ask you to pay due.
Own delivery service
Bob's Groceries has its own delivery service.
To a radius of 40 km from Arcen we charge € 6.95 incl. VAT with a minimum order amount of € 50.00
If you wish that we deliver in a different location, this is also possible. To do this, we charge € 0.19 per km. (we deliver several days a week by appointment only)
* All prices are in euros and include VAT.
Bob's Groceries is a Web Shop.
Our starting point is to every order that is placed with us make sure you are at any time has a maximum shelf life.
Delivery time for an order is between 3 and 10 working days (depending on the stock at our supplier.
There must take into account public holidays that this something can result.
We aim to deliver weekly.